
Today when I was feeding Jacob, Carlye stole his pants. I had just changed Jacob and his pants were sitting on the side of the pack and play. Carlye likes to steal things of ours and now thinks it is fun to take Jacobs clothing too. Justin has lost many socks from Carlye stealing them and putting holes in them. I couldn't do too much until after he had finished eating. Then Carlye knew she was going to get caught and dropped them immediately. It was pretty funny since I couldn't get them from her and she just kept running around the room with them thinking it was a game.

Jenni bought us the children's version of the novel Bad Dog Marley, maybe Carlye thinks someone should write a book about her too. Justin has read it a couple times to Jacob and maybe Carlye has been overhearing the story =)
No comments:
Post a Comment