We will see how many blog titles are this when Jacob turns 1! Well it took almost 3 months but Carlye found the diapers today. She can't get to the dirty diapers but the clean diapers are in a diaper holder in his room. I think she just helped herself today to a new "toy"! I am not sure when she did it but our guest bedroom bed has turned into the dog hang out place (notice the sheet over the comforter and the dog blanket) so it was sometime today.


She is trying to play innocent with Mason but I caught her!

Jacob took a nap through it all, he really doesn't take long naps anymore, maybe three 30 minute naps a day. But least he is sleeping through the night! Just as I finished typing this the nap ended.
1 comment:
At least it was a clean diaper!!
Post a Comment