Thursday, October 2, 2008

Escape Bandits!!!

Today Mason and Carlye gave me a big scare!! We had just gotten home from lunch and I was trying to get Jacob to sleep for an afternoon nap. He was being a little fussy so we got up and walked around the house. Good thing we did because the wind had blown the front door wide open and no dogs were in the house! I ran and put Jacob in the pack and play and ran down the street as they were walking away (but nicely down the sidewalk). They were at least together but catching them wasn't too easy. I called my neighbor and had her run outside to go check on Jacob but once the two saw her they ran towards her. I was so happy that they did, as I wasn't sure how I was going to catch both of them without a leash. I don't think they meant to run away, but the beagle noses got the best of them and they were on a little adventure!! I am so thankful that I noticed the door open when I did and that they had only made it 3 houses down! Lets hope that this doesn't happen again!!!

Here are there mug shots =)



No comments: