Today I looked over and noticed Carlye laying on the activity mat, I guess she thought it looked fun too. I thought that she would get up when I went to grab the camera, but she stayed there for the picture!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Activity Mat
Jacob still enjoys playing with his rain forest activity mat. He can now pull off most of the toys when he is playing on it.


Today I looked over and noticed Carlye laying on the activity mat, I guess she thought it looked fun too. I thought that she would get up when I went to grab the camera, but she stayed there for the picture!

Here is a short video of him playing, he is a little more rough on it then he used to be.
Today I looked over and noticed Carlye laying on the activity mat, I guess she thought it looked fun too. I thought that she would get up when I went to grab the camera, but she stayed there for the picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
The video is pretty funny! He looks so happy!
Jacob has the most handsome blue eyes! What a cute video.
Post a Comment