Thursday, February 26, 2009

Play Group

Yesterday Jacob and I went to a play group at a friends house with a couple other moms. It was a fun time, I can't believe that most of the kids are trying to crawl, they do grow up so quick! Jacob still just rolls everywhere. I think he has realized he can get where he wants by rolling so he doesn't understand that crawling is an option. It was a fun time!

Jacob really like the rings and the holder that went with it, we have this toy but haven't gotten it out, since he liked it so much I guess it is time to open it!
Leslie read a story to the kids, they were all so good and really paid attention to it!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Those pictures are cute. I can't wait to see him in a few weeks (I hope, two months at the longest).