Sunday, July 12, 2009

Jacob's First Birthday Party

On Saturday we celebrated Jacob's birthday with a bunch of friends and family. We had a great time and it was such a great turn out to wish Jacob a Happy 1st Birthday! It is so hard for us to believe that Jacob is already one. This year has flown by but has been such an exciting year for us all to watch him grow!
Jacob with Mommy and Great Grandmom. This is Jacob's very own first birthday cake. He enjoyed everyone singing Happy Birthday to him, but didn't really have any desire to eat any of the cake. He played with it a little but I don't think any of it went into his mouth, oh well maybe next year.
The kids loved playing in the basement with all of the toys, it was so much fun to watch them all play with each other!
These were taken today, Jacob loves balloons and played with the balloon bouquets this morning.
Jacob enjoying another new toy!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy 1st Birthday Jacob! Thanks for inviting us to your party. We had tons of fun.

Jamison Family said...

So much fun! I really wish I had been able to make it but at least I got to see you all a few weeks ago!