Yes that is right Jacob went to dance class!! Although Daddy was against us going we were invited by a friend to attend bring a friend to dance class day. The two friends that she invited were both boys so Jacob wasn't the only one. Jacob had a fun time, but I think the two boys were more rambunctious then they were used to.

Jacob would not wear a tutu, but my friends son was the opposite, and wouldn't take it off!

I think technically they were supposed to be dancing...


They had crowns for the boys and tiaras for the girls...


And butterfly wings for them all!!

And no we didn't sign up for the class, I think Jacob ran around in class more than danced!
1 comment:
I am laughing at this...and James is shaking his head...you know they can easily do this stuff when they are little. it's cute and I would totally take Owen. so I bet Justin was proud that Jacob didn't want to ware the tutu. ;)
Post a Comment